EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR POSITION
1. Executive Director will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Promote membership and participation in the NM National Guard Association.
- Develop and increase corporate sponsorship of the NM National Guard Association.
- Engage with elected officials for the promotion of legislative activity at the federal, state and local level that is in the best interest of the NM National Guard Association.
– Maintain and manage the financial and fiscal well-being of the Association.
- Advise the financial oversight committee and executive council on the status of funds monthly.
- Incur and authorize such incidental expenses as may be necessary in the direction and operations of the affairs of the NM National Guard Association its employees and headquarters office.
- Retain such other professional counsel, consultants or advisors as may be required and as are authorized by the Executive Council.
- Perform all other duties and functions as may be defined from time to time by the Executive Council.
2. The Executive Director agrees to be subject to the general supervision of and act pursuant to the orders, advice and direction of the Executive Council.
3. The Executive Director agrees to abide by the Executive Council rules, regulations, and practices, including those concerning work schedules, vacation and sick leave, as they may from time to time be adopted or modified.
4. The Executive Director’s primary place of work will be at the following location:
o 47 Bataan Blvd, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
5. Some travel may be required
Position will remain open until filled
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Give us your contact information and we will reach out to you!
We look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you!